KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Multi Vitamin When the food on the plate falls short and doesn’t include essential nutrients like calcium, potassium, vitamin D, and vitamin B12, some of the nutrients many North Americans don’t get enough of, a supplement can help take up the nutritional slack.
- Omega-3 EPA and DHA are called essential fatty acids because the body doesn’t produce them. That’s why it’s important to get omega-3 fatty acids from food or from supplements, polyunsaturated fats are healthier because they help lower cholesterol levels and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Calcium (carbonate), Magnesium (oxide) are associated minerals, and considered essential to human health. They are the “Gold Standard” when discussing trace mineral-related to health issues. Helps maintain strong bones and healthy teeth and helps prevent osteoporosis. It may also help to reduce high blood pressure and it plays a role in relieving PMS
- Vitamin D3 plays a wide role in overall health, if you want to lower your blood pressure; vitamin D may be just what the doctor ordered. If you’re trying to reduce your risk of diabetes, or lower your chances of heart attacks, rheumatoid arthritis, or multiple sclerosis.
- Super antioxidant: Vitamin E (succinate) is a form of vitamin E that contains a chemical alpha-tocopheryl known to have an antioxidant effects that can help protect you from harmful toxins in your environment and helps to remove free radicals. Vitamin A (beta carotene) beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A, an essential nutrient. It has antioxidant activity, which helps to protect cells from damage. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is required for the proper development and function of many parts of the body. It also plays an important role in maintaining proper immune function. L Glutathione is involved in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and for the immune system.
***All benefits are enhanced when in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise